Be Honest About Your Current Communications Plan For most preppers quantifying is a problem. We buy stuff and we store stuff, but do we have a true definition of what “prepared” is? The truth about being prepared is that we cannot quantify what we will need. I will let you in on a little […]
Real time intelligence is what allows you to make proper decisions. When the SHTF traditional communication and surveillance systems are likely to be … [Read More...] about Drones and Their Use During a SHTF Situation
Knowing how to make pine pitch glue is an invaluable skill to have. Pine pitch glue can be applied in many situations, from repairing your boots, to … [Read More...] about How to Make Pine Pitch Glue
Ok this is the way that I get all of my favorite Facebook pages post. So I thought I would make an infographic showing people how to make a list so … [Read More...] about How to Get Our Facebook Posts – Infographic
Why You Should Carry a Pocket Knife Pocketknife, jackknife, penknife call it what you will, and there are some differences between all types, but … [Read More...] about 5 Reasons You Should Carry a Pocket Knife
If you believe, nothing can happen read the articles about the meteor weighing 10-ton and measuring 49 feet across that struck the city of Chelyabinsk … [Read More...] about Not Preparing is Not an Option
Past articles have talked about the need for standardized bug-out/emergency bags for every member of the family or group. The bags would be packed … [Read More...] about Preppers: Should You Consider Specialized Action Bags For The Workplace
- Ant Killer Recipe
- Grid Down: 5 Tasks That Simply Cannot Wait
- Five Preparedness Lessons Learned from Recent Natural Disasters
- Can You Improvise Adapt Overcome and Then Produce?
- Do You Need That to Survive: An Underground Bunker
- Bug Out Vehicle (BOV) Do You Need One?
- The State of Politics Today Leaves Us All Vulnerable
- Will the Federal Government Be Our Worst Enemy When the SHTF?
- Do You Keep a Home Water Testing Kit In Your Survival Pack
- Does North Korea Have the Ability to Destroy Our Electrical Grid?