There are many possible scenarios where a third world war might arise: ideological or religious reasons, as well as a lack of resources. So what are you going to do in an SHTF situation, especially one when nuclear or microbiological weapons are used? You need to be prepared for everything that might happen, so you’ve […]
Preppers Even Though You Have the Knowledge: It is Just the Beginning Knowledge Is Merely Potential: Only Once You Have Applied Your Knowledge … [Read More...] about Knowledge it’s Just the Beginning
In a true shtf situation there are many scenarios where you may need to open a padlock. Most padlocks can easily be opened with a hammer or crowbar … [Read More...] about How to Open a Padlock with a Coke Can
Win 1 of 3 Survival Slingshots & Survivor Ties Paracord Bracelet Packages! Small game and fish are what will keep you alive if you become lost … [Read More...] about Survival Slingshot Giveaway
"Cold feet" at an important milestone in life is quite common. Cold feet in a survival situation can be deadly. As the mercury dips below freezing, … [Read More...] about Cheap & Easy Tip to Keep Your Feet Warm
This article is not necessarily a plan, but more of a reminder that during a crisis, much of your focus will be on food. Lack of food during a crisis … [Read More...] about Keeping Your Diet Right When the SHTF
They have been accused of meddling in our elections here in the U.S., they spiel propaganda to their own people and now they talk about pulling … [Read More...] about Russia Playing Mind Games or Do We Need To Worry?
- Five Preparedness Lessons Learned from Recent Natural Disasters
- Can You Improvise Adapt Overcome and Then Produce?
- Do You Need That to Survive: An Underground Bunker
- Bug Out Vehicle (BOV) Do You Need One?
- The State of Politics Today Leaves Us All Vulnerable
- Will the Federal Government Be Our Worst Enemy When the SHTF?
- Do You Keep a Home Water Testing Kit In Your Survival Pack
- Does North Korea Have the Ability to Destroy Our Electrical Grid?
- Do You Need That to Survive: Cargo Trailer
- Do You Need That to Survive: Fishing Tackle and Pole