Do you know about bushcraft knives? Do you know where the name originated from? Do you desire to own a bushcraft knife? Bushcraft knives got its name because Australia was also known as the bush country in the past. It is simply the means of survival in the Australian outback. The art and skill is […]
When the SHTF, scavenging will become more than just a hobby, it may become a necessary part of survival. Gear, materials, and equipment will be … [Read More...] about Salvaging a Lawn Mower for Survival Material
So your plan is to hunt to provide food for your family in a post collapse scenario? You may want to reconsider that plan. Many folks think they … [Read More...] about Plan On Hunting For Food When SHTF? Think Again!
If you wear glasses eventually at some point you will end up breaking them, especially in a shtf situation and if you don't have a spare set you could … [Read More...] about How to Make Pinhole Glasses with Duct Tape
First, decide what seeds you want to store based on your personal preference, in other words, what do you and your family like to eat. Secondly, … [Read More...] about The Best Way to Store Seeds for When The SHTF
You have been there before, you have needed something out of your backpack and to retrieve that item you had remove your pack set it on the … [Read More...] about Ribz Front Pack Review
For some, the list of things they do not know how to do, but may be required to do during a crisis can be quite long. For others, some of the tasks … [Read More...] about 4 Things You May Need to Know During a Crisis
- How to Survive World War 3: Useful Tips & Tricks
- Learning Survival Archery – Is It Necessary for Preppers?
- Cold Weather Primer: A Refresher If You Will
- A Firearm Is a Weapon but Not All Weapons Are a Firearm
- Ant Killer Recipe
- Grid Down: 5 Tasks That Simply Cannot Wait
- Five Preparedness Lessons Learned from Recent Natural Disasters
- Can You Improvise Adapt Overcome and Then Produce?
- Do You Need That to Survive: An Underground Bunker
- Bug Out Vehicle (BOV) Do You Need One?