There are many possible scenarios where a third world war might arise: ideological or religious reasons, as well as a lack of resources. So what are you going to do in an SHTF situation, especially one when nuclear or microbiological weapons are used? You need to be prepared for everything that might happen, so you’ve […]
Bottled water and tap water if exposed to prolonged periods of direct sunlight and/or heat sources may develop algae, or mold (IBWA, 2015). BPA and … [Read More...] about How Light and Other Factors Affect Your Stored Water
Water Collection Using Transpiration Bags Transpiration is the process in which plant life collects distributes and finally evaporates/dispels … [Read More...] about How To Use Transpiration Bags To Gather Water In A Survival Situation
Violence How It Breaks Down You may have heard of the 80-20 rule rule commonly known as the Pareto principle the law of the vital few. Simply … [Read More...] about Violence and How it Breaks Down
PVC or Polyvinyl Chloride is one of the most, if not the most, widely used plastic piping today. It is relatively inexpensive, comes in various … [Read More...] about 13 Survival Uses for PVC
It is called "all round defense" because a threat can come from any direction. It is important that you know the area around the structure you are … [Read More...] about Perimeter Defense: Beyond the Basics
Prepping could lead to hoarding for a very small percentage of people. However, as with any condition described as a disorder there are varying … [Read More...] about Prepping: Can It Lead To Hoarding?
- Five Preparedness Lessons Learned from Recent Natural Disasters
- Can You Improvise Adapt Overcome and Then Produce?
- Do You Need That to Survive: An Underground Bunker
- Bug Out Vehicle (BOV) Do You Need One?
- The State of Politics Today Leaves Us All Vulnerable
- Will the Federal Government Be Our Worst Enemy When the SHTF?
- Do You Keep a Home Water Testing Kit In Your Survival Pack
- Does North Korea Have the Ability to Destroy Our Electrical Grid?
- Do You Need That to Survive: Cargo Trailer
- Do You Need That to Survive: Fishing Tackle and Pole