Do you know about bushcraft knives? Do you know where the name originated from? Do you desire to own a bushcraft knife? Bushcraft knives got its name because Australia was also known as the bush country in the past. It is simply the means of survival in the Australian outback. The art and skill is […]
Foraging for wild food isn't just for warm weather, and with winter fast approaching it's good to know what foods can be found even during heavy snow … [Read More...] about 10 Wild Winter Edibles
People are building homes now in very remote areas that in many cases are woodland settings. This is particularly true of those people that want to … [Read More...] about Preparing For and Escaping From a Wildfire
Stripping Abandoned or Disabled Vehicles for Survival Gear and Materials Only on a survival reality show would you expect to find an abandoned … [Read More...] about 10 Survival Items to Scavenge from Abandoned Vehicles
A while back I posted a video on how to pick handcuffs and a LEO (law enforcement officer) questioned why I would post something like this. Well here … [Read More...] about How to Escape from Zip Ties
Threat Assessment Any Thing Can Happen But What Is the Most Likely To Occur Some Preppers have a specific scenario in mind in which they are … [Read More...] about Preppers: Threat Assessment
An Army Marches on Its Stomach (Napoleon Bonaparte, 15 August 1769 – 5 May 1821) Food or lack thereof has caused numerous wars, mass migration of … [Read More...] about 3 Crucial Steps to Prepping
- How to Survive World War 3: Useful Tips & Tricks
- Learning Survival Archery – Is It Necessary for Preppers?
- Cold Weather Primer: A Refresher If You Will
- A Firearm Is a Weapon but Not All Weapons Are a Firearm
- Ant Killer Recipe
- Grid Down: 5 Tasks That Simply Cannot Wait
- Five Preparedness Lessons Learned from Recent Natural Disasters
- Can You Improvise Adapt Overcome and Then Produce?
- Do You Need That to Survive: An Underground Bunker
- Bug Out Vehicle (BOV) Do You Need One?