There are many possible scenarios where a third world war might arise: ideological or religious reasons, as well as a lack of resources. So what are you going to do in an SHTF situation, especially one when nuclear or microbiological weapons are used? You need to be prepared for everything that might happen, so you’ve […]
Here is an excellent honest review of the BioLite camp stove. This reviewer goes into detail about the weight of the stove. Some people have … [Read More...] about BioLite Camp Stove Review
If any of you have had poison ivy then you know how miserable it can make you. The guys over at Sigma 3 Survival School are claiming this is the best … [Read More...] about The Best Wilderness Remedy for Poison Ivy
You have been there before, you have needed something out of your backpack and to retrieve that item you had remove your pack set it on the … [Read More...] about Ribz Front Pack Review
A crisis is stressful and emotions will run high. People after only a few days may become desperate and will convince themselves they and their family … [Read More...] about Home Defense during a Crisis
Without water, life would cease to exist so you can never have too much. Having a good rain catchment system in place not only could save your life in … [Read More...] about DIY 220 Gallon Rain Barrel System
The concept behind beer can chicken is that the beer in the can is heated to create steam, which not only flavors the chicken it also helps keep the … [Read More...] about Beer Can Chicken Without the Beer
- Five Preparedness Lessons Learned from Recent Natural Disasters
- Can You Improvise Adapt Overcome and Then Produce?
- Do You Need That to Survive: An Underground Bunker
- Bug Out Vehicle (BOV) Do You Need One?
- The State of Politics Today Leaves Us All Vulnerable
- Will the Federal Government Be Our Worst Enemy When the SHTF?
- Do You Keep a Home Water Testing Kit In Your Survival Pack
- Does North Korea Have the Ability to Destroy Our Electrical Grid?
- Do You Need That to Survive: Cargo Trailer
- Do You Need That to Survive: Fishing Tackle and Pole