Do you know about bushcraft knives? Do you know where the name originated from? Do you desire to own a bushcraft knife? Bushcraft knives got its name because Australia was also known as the bush country in the past. It is simply the means of survival in the Australian outback. The art and skill is […]
First, this stove is an excellent product that can be used during any emergency or disaster, especially during power outages. However, because it … [Read More...] about EcoZoom Versa Stove Review
When your community or city becomes a hostile environment, you have to leave, or bug out. You need a refuge to go to so you can evaluate the situation … [Read More...] about Choosing a Safe Haven
According to the Federal Government there are approximately 48 million cases of food borne illness annually. This equates to 1 in 6 people, and the … [Read More...] about Prepper Journal: Food Safety During a Crisis
Water temperatures at 160° F (70° C) kills all pathogens within 30 minutes and above temperatures 185° F (85° C) kills all pathogens within a few … [Read More...] about Boiling Times For Safe Drinking Water
First, a quick reminder of what a Faraday cage is, and how it works to protect electronic devices/components. A Faraday cage or sometimes called a … [Read More...] about What Should You Keep In a Faraday Cage?
Click on image for larger view Use This Graphic for FREE on Your Site! You may use the infographic above on your website, however, the license I … [Read More...] about Six Benefits of Garlic Infographic
- How to Survive World War 3: Useful Tips & Tricks
- Learning Survival Archery – Is It Necessary for Preppers?
- Cold Weather Primer: A Refresher If You Will
- A Firearm Is a Weapon but Not All Weapons Are a Firearm
- Ant Killer Recipe
- Grid Down: 5 Tasks That Simply Cannot Wait
- Five Preparedness Lessons Learned from Recent Natural Disasters
- Can You Improvise Adapt Overcome and Then Produce?
- Do You Need That to Survive: An Underground Bunker
- Bug Out Vehicle (BOV) Do You Need One?