Be Honest About Your Current Communications Plan For most preppers quantifying is a problem. We buy stuff and we store stuff, but do we have a true definition of what “prepared” is? The truth about being prepared is that we cannot quantify what we will need. I will let you in on a little […]
Cyber Security is the body of technologies, processes, and practices designed to protect networks, computers, programs, and data from attack, damage, … [Read More...] about Cyber Security and Prepping
Under the rough and unfriendly outer appearance of most tree barks there is a wealth of useful materials that can be used for many survival tasks. One … [Read More...] about 5 Ways to Use Tree Bark in a Survival Situation
According to the United States Geological Society (USGS), close to 2 million earthquakes occur every year in the world. However, some of the quakes … [Read More...] about Earthquake Preparedness: It Is Never Too Late To Start
Survival Is an Age Old Practice Survival; continuing to live or exist, typically in spite of an accident, ordeal, or difficult circumstances … [Read More...] about Lists, Lists and More Lists But is There Anything New About Survival
The Lone Wolf Prepper versus Prepper Groups: Is There a Middle Ground Somewhere Some of you may be under the impressions that if you are not in a … [Read More...] about The Lone Wolf Prepper Continued
Is There an App for When the Lights Go Out It seems that life is now ruled by apps. You can download a meditation app that reminds you to stop, … [Read More...] about Preppers Is There an App for That
- Ant Killer Recipe
- Grid Down: 5 Tasks That Simply Cannot Wait
- Five Preparedness Lessons Learned from Recent Natural Disasters
- Can You Improvise Adapt Overcome and Then Produce?
- Do You Need That to Survive: An Underground Bunker
- Bug Out Vehicle (BOV) Do You Need One?
- The State of Politics Today Leaves Us All Vulnerable
- Will the Federal Government Be Our Worst Enemy When the SHTF?
- Do You Keep a Home Water Testing Kit In Your Survival Pack
- Does North Korea Have the Ability to Destroy Our Electrical Grid?