There are many possible scenarios where a third world war might arise: ideological or religious reasons, as well as a lack of resources. So what are you going to do in an SHTF situation, especially one when nuclear or microbiological weapons are used? You need to be prepared for everything that might happen, so you’ve […]
Chickens are a great way to move yourself one step closer to self-sufficiency, if you can fill a feeder, a drinker, and dump out some wood shavings, … [Read More...] about Raising Chickens 101: Brooder Basics
An essential part of any survival kit or bug out bag, a standard issue military poncho is so much more than just something you wear as protection from … [Read More...] about 9 Different Poncho Survival Shelters
Lets face it, in most survival type situations, ideal conditions rarely exist. So rather than simply hoping for the best, why not prepare for the … [Read More...] about How to Set a Figure 4 Spring Snare
The World Is becoming More Dangerous by the Day Starting back with the Continental Army and through today, civil unrest or even minor insurrections … [Read More...] about Civil Unrest Will Be A Threat Sooner Rather Than Later
Since beeswax comes in sheets you can easily make your own rolled candles. There is no need to work with burning hot wax or mess around with dyes or … [Read More...] about Benefits of Pure Beeswax Candles
Hydrogen peroxide is actually an amazing all natural effective sanitizer. Besides being great for infections, did you know you can use it in your home … [Read More...] about 25 Uses For Hydrogen Peroxide
- Five Preparedness Lessons Learned from Recent Natural Disasters
- Can You Improvise Adapt Overcome and Then Produce?
- Do You Need That to Survive: An Underground Bunker
- Bug Out Vehicle (BOV) Do You Need One?
- The State of Politics Today Leaves Us All Vulnerable
- Will the Federal Government Be Our Worst Enemy When the SHTF?
- Do You Keep a Home Water Testing Kit In Your Survival Pack
- Does North Korea Have the Ability to Destroy Our Electrical Grid?
- Do You Need That to Survive: Cargo Trailer
- Do You Need That to Survive: Fishing Tackle and Pole