Force Multiplier: “A capability that, when added to and employed by a combat force, significantly increases the combat potential of that force and thus enhances the probability of a successful mission” Any group or person can take advantage of force multipliers, and they do not necessarily apply to combat, or “tactical situations” if you will. […]
Homemade vitamin C has live enzymes that allow the vitamin C to be 100% absorbed into your body. It has its own natural source of rutin, hesperidin, … [Read More...] about How to make Vitamin C
There are plenty of options when it comes to picking up a survival kit, a kit that supposedly has all the latest and greatest survival gear all in one … [Read More...] about Build Your Own Survival Kit or Buy One Already Packaged?
Yesterday's Newspaper Its Still worth Plenty 1.) Newspaper had for years been used as insulation in homes. Shredded and placed in the walls it acted … [Read More...] about 16 Uses for Old Newspaper
"ISIS seizes uranium from a lab; experts downplay 'dirty bomb' threat" (Chiaramonte, 2014). Absorb that bit of information over your morning cup. … [Read More...] about Preppers: Time to Regroup and Make Sure You Have All the Bases Covered
If you cannot walk or are in pain when walking due to blisters or emersion foot also known as trench foot, or from a twisted ankle, or bruised foot … [Read More...] about Money Well Spent: Shoes, Socks and an Umbrella
You will need 1 gal of water per person per day. This isn't including the water that you will need to cook or bathe with. Storing water isn't as easy … [Read More...] about What to Know When Storing Water
- Easily Grow a Survival Garden
- Have You Considered Your SHTF Communications Plan?
- Practice Advanced Urban Survival with Skill Over Gear
- How to Survive World War 3: Useful Tips & Tricks
- Learning Survival Archery – Is It Necessary for Preppers?
- Cold Weather Primer: A Refresher If You Will
- A Firearm Is a Weapon but Not All Weapons Are a Firearm
- Ant Killer Recipe
- Grid Down: 5 Tasks That Simply Cannot Wait
- Five Preparedness Lessons Learned from Recent Natural Disasters