We all know ants can be a pain in the arse and some can even damage your home over a period of time. Sometimes finding the colony can be an impossible task. So why not let the ants do the work for you. This little recipe a friend of mine gave me does just that. It not only attracts them almost instantly, but also has them deliver it back to their colony. So if you have an ant problem give this recipe a try.
1 Cup sugar
3 Tablespoons boric acid
3 Cups warm water
1. Mix the sugar and boric acid well.
2. Add the warm water slowly, mixing until the boric acid/sugar mixture disolves.
3. Store in a jar until ready to use.
4. When ready to use, put cotton into the top of a jar lid to fill it and then saturate the cotton to the top.
5. Place it in the location where you’re seeing ants, making sure to keep away from children and pets.
6. This solution will keep for a long time. A good way to lure them is to drip a drop or two over the edge of the lid to rest on the counter so they will find it sooner. It can take while for them to find it, but find it they will. When they do, do not disturb them let them drink. It’s important to let them drink so they will take it back to the nest to kill the colony. They will be gone almost overnight.