Do you know about bushcraft knives? Do you know where the name originated from? Do you desire to own a bushcraft knife? Bushcraft knives got its name because Australia was also known as the bush country in the past. It is simply the means of survival in the Australian outback. The art and skill is […]
Most snakes native to the United States are not venomous. The exceptions being copperheads, coral snakes, rattlesnakes, and water moccasins, also … [Read More...] about Venomous Snakes of The United States Infographic
First let me say I'm not making fun of this video, I give this guy great credit for going out and practicing his skills before he needs to use them. … [Read More...] about Practice With Your Survival Gear
Bear attacks do make the news and the reason is an attack by a bear is news. Why is it news, because they are rare? According to Back Packer Magazine, … [Read More...] about Wildlife Encounters: Staying Safe with Bears
Known as Ebola hemorrhagic fever (Ebola HF), and there are five Viral Hemorrhagic Fevers currently known. It is a severe and many times fatal disease … [Read More...] about Preppers and Ebola: What You Need To Know
Yes, there are some skills required when it comes to trekking around in the backwoods. Well marked hiking trails are one thing, while hiking through … [Read More...] about Hiking Skills: Back To the Basics
If you're like me you love to sit around a campfire, but can't stand it when the smoke follows you around no matter where you sit. In this easy to … [Read More...] about How to Make a Virtually Smokeless Campfire
- How to Survive World War 3: Useful Tips & Tricks
- Learning Survival Archery – Is It Necessary for Preppers?
- Cold Weather Primer: A Refresher If You Will
- A Firearm Is a Weapon but Not All Weapons Are a Firearm
- Ant Killer Recipe
- Grid Down: 5 Tasks That Simply Cannot Wait
- Five Preparedness Lessons Learned from Recent Natural Disasters
- Can You Improvise Adapt Overcome and Then Produce?
- Do You Need That to Survive: An Underground Bunker
- Bug Out Vehicle (BOV) Do You Need One?