Do you know about bushcraft knives? Do you know where the name originated from? Do you desire to own a bushcraft knife? Bushcraft knives got its name because Australia was also known as the bush country in the past. It is simply the means of survival in the Australian outback. The art and skill is […]
Here is an excellent video from the guys at Sigma 3 Survival School that explains the uses for greenbriar and yarrow as a primitive coagulant to stop … [Read More...] about Wilderness Medicine: Primitive Quick Clot
Here is a video I found on an easy way to make your own butter. I'm definitely going to have to try this, especially with the prices of butter at the … [Read More...] about An Easy Way to Make Your Own Butter
Free Survival, Homesteading, and Prepping Kindle ebooks? Yes FREE Kindle ebooks!! Every now and then Amazon runs special offers on some of their … [Read More...] about Free Prepper and Survival Kindle eBooks – Updated Daily!
The answer in most cases is no unless your home is specifically designed to withstand an assault and you have a significant number of armed and … [Read More...] about Can You Defend Your Location from an Attack
Without water, life would cease to exist so you can never have too much. Having a good rain catchment system in place not only could save your life in … [Read More...] about DIY 220 Gallon Rain Barrel System
First developed by NASA in 1964 Mylar emergency blankets or also known as space blankets or thermal blankets are made from a thin sheet of plastic … [Read More...] about 10 Survival Uses for Mylar Emergency Blankets
- How to Survive World War 3: Useful Tips & Tricks
- Learning Survival Archery – Is It Necessary for Preppers?
- Cold Weather Primer: A Refresher If You Will
- A Firearm Is a Weapon but Not All Weapons Are a Firearm
- Ant Killer Recipe
- Grid Down: 5 Tasks That Simply Cannot Wait
- Five Preparedness Lessons Learned from Recent Natural Disasters
- Can You Improvise Adapt Overcome and Then Produce?
- Do You Need That to Survive: An Underground Bunker
- Bug Out Vehicle (BOV) Do You Need One?