Do you know about bushcraft knives? Do you know where the name originated from? Do you desire to own a bushcraft knife? Bushcraft knives got its name because Australia was also known as the bush country in the past. It is simply the means of survival in the Australian outback. The art and skill is […]
Without water, life would cease to exist so you can never have too much. Having a good rain catchment system in place not only could save your life in … [Read More...] about DIY 220 Gallon Rain Barrel System
If you plan on growing tomatoes this year then don't make the same mistake I did. The picture above are cheap tomato cages that they sell at most … [Read More...] about How to Make Heavy Duty Tomato Cages
I have seen some pretty cool windmill designs on Youtube, but this one looks like one of the easiest and low-cost windmill designs that I have seen … [Read More...] about Easy Homemade Windmill Plans For Wind Power
Use This Graphic for FREE on Your Site! You may use the infographic above on your website, however, the license I grant to you requires that you … [Read More...] about Dog Bug Out Bag – Infographic
Closer and closer to fall and then winter, so this means the seasons will change from oppressive heat to cooler and eventually to bitter cold in some … [Read More...] about Preppers: Seasonal Inventory Inspection and Cleaning
A dull knife is dangerous, but sometimes you end up with a blunt blade out in the field. If you find yourself without a sharpener you are still in … [Read More...] about 5 Ways to Sharpen a Knife Without a Sharpener
- How to Survive World War 3: Useful Tips & Tricks
- Learning Survival Archery – Is It Necessary for Preppers?
- Cold Weather Primer: A Refresher If You Will
- A Firearm Is a Weapon but Not All Weapons Are a Firearm
- Ant Killer Recipe
- Grid Down: 5 Tasks That Simply Cannot Wait
- Five Preparedness Lessons Learned from Recent Natural Disasters
- Can You Improvise Adapt Overcome and Then Produce?
- Do You Need That to Survive: An Underground Bunker
- Bug Out Vehicle (BOV) Do You Need One?