Do you know about bushcraft knives? Do you know where the name originated from? Do you desire to own a bushcraft knife? Bushcraft knives got its name because Australia was also known as the bush country in the past. It is simply the means of survival in the Australian outback. The art and skill is […]
Survival Wire Saws Do They Really Work and Do You Need One If you compare the two pictured above you can easily see the differences. Quality matters, … [Read More...] about 10 Survival Uses for Wire Saws
Your job as group leader is to bring out and to take advantage of the talents of others. You are not their mommy and daddy that stand ready to protect … [Read More...] about Survival Groups and Firearms
Sandbags are inexpensive and have many uses, they can provide expedient shelter, protect you in a nuclear disaster, stop floods, but can they stops … [Read More...] about Why Sandbags Should Be Part of Your Preps
Lice can be a real nuisance, and if you have children in public schools, then you probably have had an encounter with these nasty little bugs at one … [Read More...] about How To Treat Lice Naturally With Essential Oils
I subscribe to Dave's channel and I don't know how I missed this video until now. Dave does admit that he did embellish a bit on his resume, but who … [Read More...] about Dave Canterbury Comes Clean About Dual Survival
There is a difference between home security and home defense. Security involves preventative actions you would take to reduce or to deter action by … [Read More...] about The Ins and Outs of Prepper Home Security
- How to Survive World War 3: Useful Tips & Tricks
- Learning Survival Archery – Is It Necessary for Preppers?
- Cold Weather Primer: A Refresher If You Will
- A Firearm Is a Weapon but Not All Weapons Are a Firearm
- Ant Killer Recipe
- Grid Down: 5 Tasks That Simply Cannot Wait
- Five Preparedness Lessons Learned from Recent Natural Disasters
- Can You Improvise Adapt Overcome and Then Produce?
- Do You Need That to Survive: An Underground Bunker
- Bug Out Vehicle (BOV) Do You Need One?