Do you know about bushcraft knives? Do you know where the name originated from? Do you desire to own a bushcraft knife? Bushcraft knives got its name because Australia was also known as the bush country in the past. It is simply the means of survival in the Australian outback. The art and skill is […]
Oxygen/Acetylene Torch An acetylene/oxygen flame burns at about 3,773 K or 6,332 °F/3500 C. Imagine, what can you do with that kind of heat and it … [Read More...] about Advanced Tools and Equipment For When the SHTF
Why Cody Lundin Matters You need survival skills to maintain life for a specific period when your current situation goes from normal to chaotic, … [Read More...] about Survival TV: Why You Should Think Like Cody Lundin
First, a question, do you scrape your magnesium bar to get fine particles or do you shave it to get curls. High quality magnesium shavings will burn … [Read More...] about Prepare Your Fire Starters Ahead Of Time: Making Fire Starters
What is one thing that separates man from all other living creatures? Fire. Animals have been known to create and use tools, simple tools, but tools … [Read More...] about Camp Fire vs. Survival Fire vs. Cooking Fire
Plus I was able to get Tin Hat Ranch & Survivor Ties to sponsor some cool prizes for this Giveaway!! So to enter follow the directions … [Read More...] about Win a Kelty Gunnison 2.1 Tent and More
This Hydration Engine Bladder is much more than just a plastic bag with a drink tube that can only be used for hydration for one person. The … [Read More...] about GEIGERRIG Hydration Engine Bladder Review
- How to Survive World War 3: Useful Tips & Tricks
- Learning Survival Archery – Is It Necessary for Preppers?
- Cold Weather Primer: A Refresher If You Will
- A Firearm Is a Weapon but Not All Weapons Are a Firearm
- Ant Killer Recipe
- Grid Down: 5 Tasks That Simply Cannot Wait
- Five Preparedness Lessons Learned from Recent Natural Disasters
- Can You Improvise Adapt Overcome and Then Produce?
- Do You Need That to Survive: An Underground Bunker
- Bug Out Vehicle (BOV) Do You Need One?