Do you know about bushcraft knives? Do you know where the name originated from? Do you desire to own a bushcraft knife? Bushcraft knives got its name because Australia was also known as the bush country in the past. It is simply the means of survival in the Australian outback. The art and skill is […]
Shelter in place, lock the doors, shut off the lights, and do not answer the door. You have heard and seen it all on the news. Frantic citizens … [Read More...] about When Shooters Are Roaming the Streets or the halls of Your Building
Did you know that honey has amazing healing properties? Besides putting it in your tea honey is also an excellent topical antibiotic. Check out this … [Read More...] about Using Honey as a Topical Antibiotic
Transportation will be sketchy in a grid down situation, roads may become dangerous, and if the situation prolonged, impassible. The typical Toyota … [Read More...] about 8 Military Bug Out Vehicles You Can Own
Here is an inexpensive way to make a custom alice pack frame out of pvc. Adding a bottom shelf to your pack frame will make it more versatile. The … [Read More...] about Make a PVC Pipe Alice Pack Frame
Typically, most home doors open in. The door is attached to a frame using hinges that hold the door in places with pins. The advantages to this type … [Read More...] about Harden Your Home against Intrusion
If you talk about it, then everyone knows about it. They know about your preps, your habits, your ideas, and your identity. All can be stolen, … [Read More...] about OPSEC: It Is More Important Today Than Ever
- How to Survive World War 3: Useful Tips & Tricks
- Learning Survival Archery – Is It Necessary for Preppers?
- Cold Weather Primer: A Refresher If You Will
- A Firearm Is a Weapon but Not All Weapons Are a Firearm
- Ant Killer Recipe
- Grid Down: 5 Tasks That Simply Cannot Wait
- Five Preparedness Lessons Learned from Recent Natural Disasters
- Can You Improvise Adapt Overcome and Then Produce?
- Do You Need That to Survive: An Underground Bunker
- Bug Out Vehicle (BOV) Do You Need One?