Do you know about bushcraft knives? Do you know where the name originated from? Do you desire to own a bushcraft knife? Bushcraft knives got its name because Australia was also known as the bush country in the past. It is simply the means of survival in the Australian outback. The art and skill is […]
There are many skills that have been lost over time. Things your great grandparents did in their daily lives that are now left to machines in some … [Read More...] about Lost Arts: Bringing a Chicken from Pasture to Plate
Thinking of raising chickens in your backyard? Then check out this video which answers some common questions on why you should be raising your owns … [Read More...] about Backyard Chickens Why You Should Raise Them
Whether you have electricity or not certain tasks still must be accomplished. Some people liken a power failure to a snow day, where it's a free day. … [Read More...] about Grid Down: 5 Tasks That Simply Cannot Wait
When the grid goes down, and SHTF, it’s vital that a person knows how to protect themselves. Guns, knives, and other weapons will only get a person so … [Read More...] about Krav Maga Tactical Survival: Personal Safety in Action Review
Here is an excellent 3 part video series on seed starting. She goes over what equipment you will need and what you will need to spend. Not all the … [Read More...] about Seed Starting 101
If you're like me and you love to fish then you know a strong knot can mean the difference between fish on the plate or going to bed hungry, … [Read More...] about How to Tie The Four Strongest Fishing Knots
- How to Survive World War 3: Useful Tips & Tricks
- Learning Survival Archery – Is It Necessary for Preppers?
- Cold Weather Primer: A Refresher If You Will
- A Firearm Is a Weapon but Not All Weapons Are a Firearm
- Ant Killer Recipe
- Grid Down: 5 Tasks That Simply Cannot Wait
- Five Preparedness Lessons Learned from Recent Natural Disasters
- Can You Improvise Adapt Overcome and Then Produce?
- Do You Need That to Survive: An Underground Bunker
- Bug Out Vehicle (BOV) Do You Need One?