Do you know about bushcraft knives? Do you know where the name originated from? Do you desire to own a bushcraft knife? Bushcraft knives got its name because Australia was also known as the bush country in the past. It is simply the means of survival in the Australian outback. The art and skill is […]
Those that carry outside the home may feel uncomfortable when they get home and relinquish their handgun to the lock box or safe. Some may feel … [Read More...] about Do You Carry At Home or Just When You Go Out?
We have always emphasized that preparing for the days after is as important or even more so than the preparations leading up to a crisis, providing … [Read More...] about After The SHTF What’s Next
Some of you may already be thinking that freezing foods for preservation is not ideal, because what happens if the power goes out for an extended … [Read More...] about Do I have To Blanch My Surplus Vegetables before Freezing?
Just in case you have forgotten, the following is a reminder. Every year deaths are attributed to turkey frying, but injury and death can be prevented … [Read More...] about Turkey Frying Safety Tips: Stay Safe This Thanksgiving
Transportation will be sketchy in a grid down situation, roads may become dangerous, and if the situation prolonged, impassible. The typical Toyota … [Read More...] about 8 Military Bug Out Vehicles You Can Own
Everyone is always after the big win, this rings true in everyday life as well as SHTF. It is the reason why get rich quick schemes do so well and the … [Read More...] about Surviving Large on Small Stuff
- How to Survive World War 3: Useful Tips & Tricks
- Learning Survival Archery – Is It Necessary for Preppers?
- Cold Weather Primer: A Refresher If You Will
- A Firearm Is a Weapon but Not All Weapons Are a Firearm
- Ant Killer Recipe
- Grid Down: 5 Tasks That Simply Cannot Wait
- Five Preparedness Lessons Learned from Recent Natural Disasters
- Can You Improvise Adapt Overcome and Then Produce?
- Do You Need That to Survive: An Underground Bunker
- Bug Out Vehicle (BOV) Do You Need One?