Be Honest About Your Current Communications Plan For most preppers quantifying is a problem. We buy stuff and we store stuff, but do we have a true definition of what “prepared” is? The truth about being prepared is that we cannot quantify what we will need. I will let you in on a little […]
Mаkіng thе dесіѕіоn оn whаt іѕ thе bеѕt ѕurvіvаl knіfе wіll bе а mаttеr оf оріnіоn fоr mоѕt. Cоlоr, grір, аnd ѕіzе mау аll bе tаkеn іntо ассоunt, аѕ … [Read More...] about Choose Your Survival Knife Wisely
The goTenna works with iOS or Android devices. Pair goTenna to your Smartphone via Bluetooth, and use the app to connect with other goTenna users, … [Read More...] about GoTenna How to Stay Connected Off Grid
In modern society we seldom think about our proximity to professional help. Even in extreme cases, help is near at hand. Imagine a worst case … [Read More...] about How to Set a Broken Bone or Treat a Dislocated Joint
When creating your basic food stockpile, you should always bear in mind a few factors. You want to make sure you have a balanced collection of large … [Read More...] about Getting Started With Your Survival Food Supply
Water temperatures at 160° F (70° C) kills all pathogens within 30 minutes and above temperatures 185° F (85° C) kills all pathogens within a few … [Read More...] about Boiling Times For Safe Drinking Water
Did you know spiders don't like peppermint? … [Read More...] about Keep Spiders Away With Peppermint Oil
- Ant Killer Recipe
- Grid Down: 5 Tasks That Simply Cannot Wait
- Five Preparedness Lessons Learned from Recent Natural Disasters
- Can You Improvise Adapt Overcome and Then Produce?
- Do You Need That to Survive: An Underground Bunker
- Bug Out Vehicle (BOV) Do You Need One?
- The State of Politics Today Leaves Us All Vulnerable
- Will the Federal Government Be Our Worst Enemy When the SHTF?
- Do You Keep a Home Water Testing Kit In Your Survival Pack
- Does North Korea Have the Ability to Destroy Our Electrical Grid?