There are many possible scenarios where a third world war might arise: ideological or religious reasons, as well as a lack of resources. So what are you going to do in an SHTF situation, especially one when nuclear or microbiological weapons are used? You need to be prepared for everything that might happen, so you’ve […]
First, what does the term bugging out really mean. It is military jargon and by most accounts, the term originated from the Korean War. Units … [Read More...] about Bugging Out! Do You Know What It Means?
Click On Image For Larger View If you're planning on starting a square foot garden, here is a guide on how many plantings you can have per foot for … [Read More...] about Square Foot Garden Planting Guide
"Forewarned is Forearmed" Knowing a disaster is looming allows you to prepare, and knowing what type of crisis is coming allows you to prepare for … [Read More...] about Prepping: Intelligence Gathering
As many survival experts will tell you, anything can happen to anyone at any time. No crisis should be an unexpected surprise and it will not be if … [Read More...] about Food and Water for Short and Long Term Survival
One of the biggest benefits of using a headlamp is that you still have both hands free and a light that essentially moves with your eyes. A headlamp … [Read More...] about Do You Have A Good Headlamp in Your Kit?
So, you’ve got yourself a little apiary. And bears. Everyone knows that bears like honey, just ask any four year old. So how does the average bee … [Read More...] about How to Build a Bear-Proof Beehive Fence
- Five Preparedness Lessons Learned from Recent Natural Disasters
- Can You Improvise Adapt Overcome and Then Produce?
- Do You Need That to Survive: An Underground Bunker
- Bug Out Vehicle (BOV) Do You Need One?
- The State of Politics Today Leaves Us All Vulnerable
- Will the Federal Government Be Our Worst Enemy When the SHTF?
- Do You Keep a Home Water Testing Kit In Your Survival Pack
- Does North Korea Have the Ability to Destroy Our Electrical Grid?
- Do You Need That to Survive: Cargo Trailer
- Do You Need That to Survive: Fishing Tackle and Pole