The kids are playing on the floor surrounded by toys. You are putting lunch on the table when the door crashes in. It is a smash and grab, and the intruders are inside in seconds. You have a firearm in the home however, as a responsible gun owner it is locked up. Anyone that owns […]
The kids are playing on the floor surrounded by toys. You are putting lunch on the table when the door crashes in. It is a smash and grab, and the … [Read More...] about A Firearm Is a Weapon but Not All Weapons Are a Firearm
We all know ants can be a pain in the arse and some can even damage your home over a period of time. Sometimes finding the colony can be an impossible … [Read More...] about Ant Killer Recipe
Whether you have electricity or not certain tasks still must be accomplished. Some people liken a power failure to a snow day, where it's a free day. … [Read More...] about Grid Down: 5 Tasks That Simply Cannot Wait
Nature is the source of all life, but it can also be a force to be reckoned with. There have been many natural disasters since the dawn of mankind – … [Read More...] about Five Preparedness Lessons Learned from Recent Natural Disasters
Improvise, adapt and overcome is an unofficial slogan of the United States Marine Corp or of the Marines themselves. However, the traits are important … [Read More...] about Can You Improvise Adapt Overcome and Then Produce?
Fallout shelters were fairly common in the 50’s and 60’s, or the concept was anyway. It’s hard to tell just exactly how many families had one in their … [Read More...] about Do You Need That to Survive: An Underground Bunker
- Bug Out Vehicle (BOV) Do You Need One?
- The State of Politics Today Leaves Us All Vulnerable
- Will the Federal Government Be Our Worst Enemy When the SHTF?
- Do You Keep a Home Water Testing Kit In Your Survival Pack
- Does North Korea Have the Ability to Destroy Our Electrical Grid?
- Do You Need That to Survive: Cargo Trailer
- Do You Need That to Survive: Fishing Tackle and Pole
- Threat Assessments: Prioritize Then Get Organized
- Survival: City Life Versus Country Life
- Noise and Light in a Survival Situation: How to Stay Hidden