Be Honest About Your Current Communications Plan For most preppers quantifying is a problem. We buy stuff and we store stuff, but do we have a true definition of what “prepared” is? The truth about being prepared is that we cannot quantify what we will need. I will let you in on a little […]
In this video YouTuber AlfieAesthetics demonstrates a technique for building a fire that will burn continuously and does not require any maintenance. … [Read More...] about How to Build a Self Feeding Fire – Upside Down Fire
It Is Something We Have To Think About Once the SHTF It may be something we have to deal with during any crisis, and let us all hope it is not … [Read More...] about Dealing With Dead Bodies When the SHTF
Giving someone flowers will take a new meaning in a grid down situation, you will probably be too busy (most of the time) to pick flowers just for … [Read More...] about 42 Flowers You Can Eat
Going off grid is the desire of many Preppers, and some have successfully done just that. It requires planning and hard work however, and furthermore, … [Read More...] about Water Security When Living Off Grid
The headline reads, "U.S. officials have warned for years that the prospect of a cyber attack is the top threat to the nation and have sharply … [Read More...] about Cyber Security Report Finds Agencies Often Fail to Take Basic Preventive Measures
Steel Wool is inexpensive, lightweight and is a much better alternative to char cloth when used for making fires. Steel wool takes a spark just as … [Read More...] about Steel Wool an Incredible Alternative to Char Cloth
- Ant Killer Recipe
- Grid Down: 5 Tasks That Simply Cannot Wait
- Five Preparedness Lessons Learned from Recent Natural Disasters
- Can You Improvise Adapt Overcome and Then Produce?
- Do You Need That to Survive: An Underground Bunker
- Bug Out Vehicle (BOV) Do You Need One?
- The State of Politics Today Leaves Us All Vulnerable
- Will the Federal Government Be Our Worst Enemy When the SHTF?
- Do You Keep a Home Water Testing Kit In Your Survival Pack
- Does North Korea Have the Ability to Destroy Our Electrical Grid?