Do you know about bushcraft knives? Do you know where the name originated from? Do you desire to own a bushcraft knife? Bushcraft knives got its name because Australia was also known as the bush country in the past. It is simply the means of survival in the Australian outback. The art and skill is […]
Now that the weather is improving in most parts of the country people can now get outdoors and shake off their cabin fever. After a long hard winter … [Read More...] about Time to Come Out of Hibernation and Burn off Some Carbs
Typically, most home doors open in. The door is attached to a frame using hinges that hold the door in places with pins. The advantages to this type … [Read More...] about Harden Your Home against Intrusion
The word doomsday can be considered Prepper terminology now, because of the show "Doomsday Preppers", because of the Mayan calendar predicting the end … [Read More...] about The Doomsday Clock Just Struck Midnight: What’s Your First Move?
From a tactical standpoint the best way to protect something, as in this case, your home or compound, is to hinder or destroy an enemy's ability to … [Read More...] about Preppers Home Defense: Offense, Defense or Both
Knowing how to identify poison ivy properly can save you a lot of sleepless nights, so make sure to study this graphic and remember leaves of three … [Read More...] about How to Identify Poison Ivy Infographic
If you plan to use a shower curtain that has been used in the traditional way as a shower curtain you will want to get rid of any mildew and hard … [Read More...] about 7 Survival Uses for Plastic Shower Curtains
- How to Survive World War 3: Useful Tips & Tricks
- Learning Survival Archery – Is It Necessary for Preppers?
- Cold Weather Primer: A Refresher If You Will
- A Firearm Is a Weapon but Not All Weapons Are a Firearm
- Ant Killer Recipe
- Grid Down: 5 Tasks That Simply Cannot Wait
- Five Preparedness Lessons Learned from Recent Natural Disasters
- Can You Improvise Adapt Overcome and Then Produce?
- Do You Need That to Survive: An Underground Bunker
- Bug Out Vehicle (BOV) Do You Need One?