If you dried your corn while still on the cob then you will need to shell the corn first, of course. You can do this by hand or use a hand crank corn sheller. The hand operated corn shellers do most of the work for you, the cob goes in and the dried kernels are […]
We have all been there, one sock has a hole in it or one has mysteriously disappeared leaving you with a stockpile of mismatched socks. Well now you … [Read More...] about 5 Great Uses For Old Socks
Today I did a quick boil test with my BioLite camp stove. I also weighed it because a lot of people think this thing weighs a ton for some … [Read More...] about BioLite Camp Stove Boil Test
I often get asked what does SHTF mean? So I thought I would put together a list of words and terms that are often used by preppers and survivalist to … [Read More...] about The Prepper Urban Dictionary
They have been accused of meddling in our elections here in the U.S., they spiel propaganda to their own people and now they talk about pulling … [Read More...] about Russia Playing Mind Games or Do We Need To Worry?
Are You Radio Prepared? By Brad Smith Does your family have an emergency radio plan to ride out the aftermath of a disaster? Can you imagine … [Read More...] about Are You Radio Prepared?
Reducing the dependency on local infrastructure, infrastructure managed by the local municipalities is the goal of many that go off grid. Anyone that … [Read More...] about Off Grid Living and Security: Some Things to Consider
- Winter on the Homestead
- Natural Survival Medicine You Can Find In The Forest
- What Would Realistically Happen If An EMP Went Off In The United States?
- Let’s Talk Turkey: Cooking Guidelines to Stay Safe
- Untold Tricks on How to Sharpen Your Knife with a Stone
- Boiling Bones for Broth
- Dutch Oven: Some Cooking Basics
- Cooking Essential Utensils: Pots and Pans and All the Rest
- DIY Inexpensive Between-Stud Shelving
- Water Conservation in the Kitchen