Do you know about bushcraft knives? Do you know where the name originated from? Do you desire to own a bushcraft knife? Bushcraft knives got its name because Australia was also known as the bush country in the past. It is simply the means of survival in the Australian outback. The art and skill is […]
When you are in danger, it is natural to get stressed. However, the way you handle your stress and respond to the danger make a huge difference to … [Read More...] about 10 Reasons Why a Dog is a Perfect Companion for Bugging Out
Lock picking isn't just for locksmiths and criminals, in fact it's a skill that could very well save your life someday. Criminals are more likely to … [Read More...] about How to Pick a Lock With Hairpins
We all have become accustomed to flipping a switch, turning a dial or pushing a button and having things operate. We have become so accustomed to how … [Read More...] about Five Things to Remember When the Lights Go Out
Criminals don't expect you to be prepared. Sure, a home alarm system may scare off the average burglar, but what happens if the police are no longer … [Read More...] about The 4 Rules of Property Protection
As a kid, for some of us of a certain age, jackknives/folding knives were all straight edges. You could trim and clean your fingernails, peel an apple … [Read More...] about The Cutting Edge: Straight Edge, Serrated or Both?
Threat Assessment Any Thing Can Happen But What Is the Most Likely To Occur Some Preppers have a specific scenario in mind in which they are … [Read More...] about Preppers: Threat Assessment
- How to Survive World War 3: Useful Tips & Tricks
- Learning Survival Archery – Is It Necessary for Preppers?
- Cold Weather Primer: A Refresher If You Will
- A Firearm Is a Weapon but Not All Weapons Are a Firearm
- Ant Killer Recipe
- Grid Down: 5 Tasks That Simply Cannot Wait
- Five Preparedness Lessons Learned from Recent Natural Disasters
- Can You Improvise Adapt Overcome and Then Produce?
- Do You Need That to Survive: An Underground Bunker
- Bug Out Vehicle (BOV) Do You Need One?